iReference+® GPS/GNSS Rb/Maser standards
GPS/GNSS Rb Source (GPSReference-2000)
The GPSReference is a low-cost, high-performance primary GPS/GNSS rubidium reference standard in a compact 1U package. It integrates a smart rubidium clock and a GPS/GNSS receiver. It also uses the patented GPS/GNSS SmarTiming+® technology, disciplining the Rb clock with an auto-adaptive loop time constant of 1,000 to 100,000 seconds, depending on the GPS/GNSS signal quality, at cutting-edge 1ns resolution.
RELATED PRODUCTS: See our product brochure to quickly compare other product features and performance.
*See or download the full Spec in the Documents page.
|10 MHz & 1PPS
|Accuracy @ shipment||typ. < 5x11 at 25c|
0 to 40C
< 5E-11/mth, typ. < 3E-11/mth
|Phase noise (10 MHz)
|Holdover||< 1µs/24hr*, < 7µs/week*
*temp profile +2C
|Warm-up time @ 25C||15 min, 5E-10|
|< 25w after warm up > 85-264VAC|
|Size (WxHxL)||445x300x44mm (1U) | 17.51x11.81x1.73"|
|Weight||2.2 Kg | 4.85 lbs|
It is typically used in the following applications:
- GPS/GNSS rudidium atomic clock standard for cross-industry applications
- GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for high-precision lab instruments
- GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock standard for scientific & lab projects
- GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock reference for network timing analyzers
- GPS/GNSS Rb atomic clock for time & frequency system calibration