Passive Hydrogen Maser (PHM)
Being the sole and the world's first supplier of the PHM for the Galileo satellite navigation system, the PHM physics package is a cost-effective, ultra-high-performance, high-reliability, space-qualified passive maser frequency standard. We have proven expertise and capability in designing advanced maser physics packages for next-generation space applications.
RELATED PRODUCTS: See our product brochure to quickly compare other product features and performance.
It is typically used in the following applications:
- GNSS/GPS navigational systems
- SAR systems
- FGU systems
- MRO systems
- Galileo GIOVE Atomic Rubidium & Passive Maser Clocks
- Active Maser Clock for Space Clock Ensemble
- Passive Maser Performance & Lifetime
- Space Cesium & Maser Clock Ensemble
- GNSS Atomic Rubidium & Passive Maser Clocks
- Space Passive Hydrogen Maser Lieftime
- Swiss Space Clock Success Stories
- Galileo Swiss Atomic Clock Timing Accuracy